0

CUNTOH DIALOG PRESENT CONTINOUS TENSE DAN PAST CONTINOUS TENSE (gabungan)

Posted by Muqarramah on 22.49 in
 
Norman      : Hy, Chatrine. Nice to meet you
Indri            : Nice to meet you too
Norman      : By the way, What were you doing last night ?
Indri            : I was listening music
Norman      : What were you doing after listening music ?
Indri            : I was watching TV
Norman      : What were you doing while your grandmother dead ?
Indri            : I was playing basket ball
Norman      : Any way, What are you doing now ?
Indri            : Oh…I’m reading a story book. Do you know where Kharista ?
Norman      : She is writing another book
Indri            : If you have a time. I’m inviting you to go to the Selly’s party with me
Norman      : Okay, Thanks
Indri            : By the way, I must be leaving now. Please send my best love to your family
Norman           : Okay, see you tomorrow . .

0 Comments

Posting Komentar

Copyright © 2009 Hotaeorium All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.